Teamwork works better with Join.
How can multi-stakeholder project teams benefit from instant decision-making organized around a single source of truth, and achieve greater transparency across every facet of the job? That’s Join – the collaborative project delivery platform that delivers true collaboration and real-time insights at the moments they matter most.
How do teams succeed with Join?
Deliver project excellence consistently
- Bring together all collaborators, costs and contexts in one place, in real time
- Build better bridges of communication between stakeholders
- Communicate where and how budget is spent with greater accuracy
- Manage business-level risk with insights-based confidence
- Provide more consistent client experience from the start
Realize business case with greater confidence, regardless of design or program needs
- Assure successful project outcome
- Maximize ROI from project investment
- Reduce costly change orders and redesigns
- Always know where project stands
Maintain the project vision while meeting the project budget
- Collaborate more easily with contractors
- Align cost/scope at conceptual level
- Utilize project decision log to save time and reduce risk
- Gain instant insight into project status with highly visual, real-time updates
- Faster cost feedback enables faster and more confident decision-making
A seat at the table, a say in the process
- Be involved in the process earlier
- Estimate and complete projects with fewer disruptions
- Gain insights into overall project cost, design, and direction
- Collaborate with project stakeholders more seamlessly
- Get in and out quickly
right time, every time
General contractors turn vision into reality, overseeing the construction process from concept to closeout. Join empowers GCs to enter the process sooner, provide vital feedback earlier on, and communicate clearly where and how budget dollars can be spent most effectively.
Join doesn’t replace the GCs existing process. It strengthens it, making gathering, processing and sharing essential project details easier. Project stakeholders are aligned with the same actionable information, data and decision history – all in one place. Risks are more clearly managed, goals are more easily achieved.
- Document preconstruction decision history – who, what, when and why
- Provide a durable record of why a project is on the track that it’s on
- Know which ideas have been accepted, rejected, incorporated, or are under consideration, in real time
- Generate up-to-the-minute project reports with the click of a button – from cost estimates to pending decisions
- Track owner decisions that drive change orders
Project outcomes, assured
Business cases are as varied as building prototypes are unique. Join enables owners and developers to know exactly how their project is progressing – from anywhere, anytime. No more digging through emails and spreadsheets to locate project details essential to key decisions.
- Explore design options and cost impacts more efficiently
- Access current and past project information in just a few clicks
- Accept or reject ideas, or request more information to aid in decision-making, with the click of a button
Join at Work:
65 stakeholders at the digital roundtable
When a massive project team, led by a general contractor joint venture, set out to construct a new hospital, it turned to Join. Seamless multi-stakeholder collaboration between architects, engineers, trade partners and owner representatives enabled trust to be built, budget targets to be met, and ensured a critical community asset was built with more consensus and less friction.
Project vision, realized
Join is more than a cost tool. It’s a decision support tool. It’s the ultimate teamwork catalyst, making true collaboration between design teams and contractors not only feasible, but fun. Utilizing dynamic info sharing devices such as drawings, comments, notes, analyses, alerts, Join creates a centralized, detailed knowledge base that designers can use to optimize costs and improve communication while maintaining the overall design vision.
- Streamline communication with key stakeholders
- Coordinate cost and design, with greater confidence
- Gain key insights into building case such as space constraints and regulatory considerations
Join makes working with general contractors easier and more effective. Trade partners are given a seat the table sooner rather than later, eliminating confusion that can impact schedule and cost. Engagements are more targeted, with greater visibility into scope. No more of those last-minute requests for price updates that can frustrate outdated bidding systems.
- Eliminate guesswork through improved communication
- More involvement in the process results in greater cost and schedule certainty
- Who said what, when or why – is never a question
- Start and exit project with greater efficiency